Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hustle and Flow Trailer

Ok so I've been kinda slackin on the indie movie side of this blog and focusing primarily on geek movies. Cut me some slack though. Sundance was right before I started the blog, and most of those movies don't hit theaters until late summer/early fall. Anyway, you can view the trailer for the winner of the American Dramatic Audience Award at this year's Sundance Film Festival, Hustle and Flow right here. Ain't It Cool News webmaster, Harry Knowles recently raved about the film, calling it the best movie he'd seen yet this year. I'm not too into rap music (not current mainstream rap at least) but I'm interested in seeing this one. I like 8 Mile and Anthony Anderson has been great in the cop-drama, the Shield this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home