Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Serenity Trailer

Apple has just posted the Serenity trailer. The movie is the directorial debut of Joss Whedon, creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and writer/director of the upcoming Wonder Woman feature film. He also writes the monthly Astonishing X-Men comic, which as I've said before is my favorite comic book currently being published. Serenity is a continuation of Whedon's short-lived TV series, Firefly, but it was made so that anyone could watch it whether they were familiar with the show or not. I've been interested in this movie since I first heard about it, even though I've never seen Firefly. The trailer's cool, but nothing in it really made me jump up and go "Oh man, I've gotta see that!". Being such a big AXM fan and recently getting into Buffy has already got me pretty excited for this film though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home