Saturday, May 07, 2005

Harry Potter Trailer and Poster


hp4
Originally uploaded by waggy182.
The teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire has made its way online and can be viewed here. Also if you look to the left of this post, you can see the teaser poster for the film too. The great thing about the Harry Potter movie series is that they've gotten better with each installment. Couple that with the fact that GoF is my favorite of the books and you can see why I can't wait to see this film. That teaser is really great too. I usually hate it when they put scenes from earlier movies in sequel trailers, but they did it absolutely perfectly in this one. I wish they'd brought Alfonso Cuaron back to direct again, but it looks like Mike Newell may be just as good.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I've never seen any of the Harry Potter movies, but I hear they are good. Maybe I will see some when I have kids, which is hopefully no time soon.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Greg Luther said...

haha, i actually got into harry potter in high school when i had to do a report on a british author and i picked hp cuz i thought it would be the easiest book to read of the ones i could choose from. i got hooked though and ended up going back and reading the whole series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home