Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Star Wars Episode 3 poster and trailer

Here is the new Star Wars Episode 3 poster (if it's not coming up, go here). The original Star Wars trilogy are 3 of my favorite movies ever, but I haven't been too big on the Star Wars prequels. I love that poster though. It's about a million times better than the first one they released which looked like a bad photoshop job. The full trailer will be on TV Thursday night during The OC which is on Fox at 8 PM. Yeah, I hate that show too (how can everyone in that county be so hot?), but I'll have to suck it up for 2 minutes of Star Wars goodness. I'll be back Friday morning with my thoughts.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I've seen all the original Star Wars movies, but have never seen the new ones. I should go out and try to see them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home