Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Oscar results

Just a quick post this time. I figure I oughta comment on the how things went at the Oscars Sunday. If you have been living under a rock (or just aren't that into movies), you can check out the results here. 8 for 10 ain't too bad, but I missed the 2 big ones. I would've preferred to see the Aviator or Sideways win over Million Dollar Baby, but I'm very happy about Charlie Kaufman and Morgan Freeman's wins for best original screenplay and best supporting actor respectively. Oh and I'd also like to give huge props to Zach Braff for winning best first feature for Garden State at the Independent Spirit Awards the other night. Well, that's it for my boring commentary for a little while. This blog should be straight news until Sin City comes out next month.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Alex said...

8 out of 10, not bad judgment ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home